Quoin pillars bridge a gap - they are used on both modern and heritage traditional homes. The use of different capitals on Quoin pillars can transform them from modern to classical.
Quoin fencing's stackability can be used to create consistent levels on a sloping block.
Component Height (mm) 400 Q5 Shaft 1470 Cambridge Residential 175 Total 1645
Component Height (mm) 400Q 3 500 400 Q5 Shaft 1470 Cambridge Residential 175 Total 2145
Component Height (mm) 400Q 1 400 400 Q4 Shaft 1170 Squat Cap 1 175 Total 1745
Component Height (mm) 400Q 1 400 400 Q4 Shaft 1170 Cambridge Residential 175 Total 1745
Component Height (mm) 400Q 4 600 400 Q3 Shaft 870 400 PQ1 Cap 130 Total 1600
Component Height (mm) 400Q 4 600 400 Q4 Shaft 1170 Cambridge Residential 175 Total 1945
- Simple shapes for modern style - many options of capitals and shafts to suit the era of home
- Heritage - suits older style homes such as traditional or heritage homes
- Durable - made of precast sandstone concrete
- Colour match - can be left to naturally age, or can be painted the same colour as your property
- Works with many fencing infill styles - including solid walls, tubular steel, cast aluminium, brush or timber/aluminium slats
Our most popular Quoin pillars are those with 400mm and 340mm square footprints, but we have other sizes available.
Quoin heights vary as we can stack sections to suit your needs.